Windows KMS Authentication
KMS Authentication – Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7
- No serial number is required for Windows 10 / Windows 7 / . However, the KMS authentication should be passed after installation. Unauthenticated Windows can work normally for 30 days. If Windows is not authenticated after 30 days, it will turn to Reduced Functionality Mode.
- To confirm that you are one of the faculty, staff, or students of NYCU, KMS server can be connected for authentication.
- Please choose “Start by the Execution File” first. If there is any problem, please refer to the “Start by Command” in the next paragraph. You can choose one of the two measures for authentication.
Start by the Execution File
- Right click the following link and save it as the new file: Windows_KMS.bat
- Move the new file under the path, C:\Windows\system32.
- Open the KMS Authentication Webpage, enter your Portal account and password, and click “Submit.”
- After log in successfully, right click on the “.bat” file, and choose “Run as Administrator.”
- System will show the prompt for user account control. Please click “Yes” to continue the process. Then Windows is activated successfully.
The result of Successful Windows Activation is as follows: