After students graduate

Can I continue to use campus-licensed software after I graduate from or leave the university?

Campus-licensed software is available for download and legal use by students and staff during employment/in school. After you graduated or quited from the university, you can still use the software you downloaded while you were on campus; however, you cannot log into CA FTP to download the newer versions or other software.